It is located at Atsuta District almost in the center of Nagoya City, coexisting with the street of historically cultural heritage represented by Atsuta Shrine and the street shouldering such contemporary tide as Kanayama Station and Boston Art Gallery exist.
It aims at establishing a shopping center consisting of 150 specialty stores with 「Aeon Atsuta store」as kernel in the concept of "most joyful shopping", which lives up to local people's expectation by providing daily necessaries at favorable price.
- Aeon Mall Atsuta
- 1-2-11 Mutsuno, Atsuta-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken
- Nearest station：
- Atsuta Station and Kanayama Station of JR Tokaido Main Line
"Shrine Front" Station of Meitetsu Nagoya Main Line
- Goods and fashion stores and food stores
- Goods and fashion stores and food stores which provide entertainment for family
- Fashion and goods stores dealing in casual wear and sports goods
- Food stores with abundant menu providing delicious food as well as game corner